The Black Diamond is Home to the Following pool leagues in Spokane:
For more information on how to play
leagues at this location call
John Wenglewski at (509) 327-2591
The APA is the world’s largest amateur pool league with more than 250,000 members competing in 8-Ball and 9-Ball Leagues throughout North America. Click here for more information about the history of the APA.
League Name: Inland BCA Pool League
Contact Name: Sharon Bledsoe
Nights of play: sun, mon, tues In-House
Home Phone: 509-891-1547
Work Phone: 509-532-2610
Mobile Phone: 509-2941987
A. Team Structure for Men’s / Mixed Open Team (5 player team):
1. No Master or Grand Master
2. One (1) Advanced player is allowed on team.
3. Must have at least TWO (2) original players from the same local league team.
4. Two original players must play each round. 5. All players must come from the same league.
B. Team Structure for Men’s / Mixed Trophy Team (5 player team):
1. No Advanced, Master or Grand Master players are allowed on Trophy Team.
2. Must have at least TWO (2) original players from the local league team.
3. Two original players must play each round.
4. All players must come from the same league.
5. Teams that placed in the top eight (8) of the Men’s / Mixed Trophy Team division are not allowed to return to the Trophy division.
6. A team may return if they have two (2) or fewer members from a previous top eight (8) team.
C. New Division – Advanced Scotch Doubles (UPDATED November 18, 2011):
1. Both players must be Open or Advanced players.
2. The two players must come from the same state.
3. A Player Member must play with a league qualified Open or Advanced player.
D. Expanded Dress Code Definitions: The BCAPL Dress Code has been expanded now to have three levels of dress code, A, B, and C.
1. Dress Code A: The dress code used at the BCAPL National Championships. The full dress code is posted on the BCAPL website at www.playbca.com. Medically necessary exemptions may be obtained with a signed letter from your physician.
2. Dress Code B: May be used at BCAPL State and Regional events. The event administrators may elect to use dress code B. The difference between A and B is as follows: Decent looking athletic pants are allowed. Cotton sweat pants are not allowed.
3. Dress Code C: May be used at BCAPL State and Regional events. The event administrators may elect to use Dress Code C. With this category matching team shirts in team competition is not required. Decent looking athletic pants, shorts and t-shirts are allowed. Applicable to all dress codes is that all apparel must be neat, clean, un-torn and tasteful.
Spokane Valley Pool League
Contact: Derek Etten: 509-990-4092
The Black Diamond is Home to the Following Dart League:
Contact: Lea Ann 509-533-1160 or 509-251-8825
If you are interested in joining a league, or making The Black Diamond your home bar. Give us a call.